The Board of Trustees, Little Rocky Run and its Tennis and Pickleball Committee are pleased to announce TennisDNA as the new Tennis and Pickleball provider in Little Rocky Run!
Registration for summer tennis and pickleball programs with TennisDNA is now OPEN. Please feel free to take a look and sign up!
Want to try out a class before committing? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a trial class at no charge.
TennisDNA is so excited to be serving the LRR community and we look forward to a time when we can safely provide fun and valuable programs to LRR residents!
The list of classes can be found below.
Junior Tennis Classes:
- *Summer Weekday Morning Tennis Clinics (Dates TBD)
- *Junior Tennis Camp: July 27 – August 21
- *Tennis, Pickleball and Swim Fusion Camp: July 27 – August 21
- *Full-Day Summer Tennis and Fusion Camp: July 27 – August 21
- *Assisted Match-Play Round-Robins: June 16 – August 21
Adult Pickleball Classes:
- *Adult Pickleball morning classes: June 17 – August 23
- *Adult Pickleball Evening Classes: June 17 – August 19
Adult Tennis Classes:
- *Morning Cardio Tennis for Swim and Tennis parents: June 16 – July 24
- *Adult Tennis Clinics: June 15 – August 17
*Summer Tennis Social
- Join residents in the first-ever community tennis social!
- This event features food, games, prizes, match-play round-robins, pro exhibitions and more!
- Saturday, August 15
*Dates subject to change based on COVID-19
– Two courts are reserved for TennisDNA Lessons from 8:15 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. between July 13 – September 4
– One court at the facility on Springstone Drive is reserved for private lessons between 5 P.M. and 8 P.M. on Tuesdays and Fridays, as needed
Information about these classes can be found here: TennisDNA Programs or by visiting Tennis-DNA.com.