Starting August 1, the Board of Trustees increased the fee for tennis court keys from $10 to $20, due to an increase in the actual cost of the keys.
THE TENNIS AND PICKLEBALL COURTS ARE NOW OPEN!!
– Two courts are reserved for TennisDNA Lessons from 8:15 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. between July 13 – September 4
– One court at the facility on Springstone Drive is reserved for private lessons between 5 P.M. and 8 P.M. on Tuesdays and Fridays, as needed
– A MAXIMUM of 8 people are allowed inside the fence at the courts on Little Rocky Run Circle at ANY TIME.
– A MAXIMUM of 12 people are allowed inside the fence at the courts on Springstone Drive at ANY TIME.
– A MAXIMUM of 20 people are allowed inside the fence on Stonefield Drive at ANY TIME.
– Please maintain a TEN FEET DISTANCE!
– Wear a mask when entering and leaving the facilities.
– Do NOT enter the facilities if:
– You have a fever, cough, shortness of breath OR flu-like symptoms.
– You have symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the past 14 days.
– These facilities are NOT disinfected.
The Board of Trustees, Little Rocky Run and its Tennis and Pickleball Committee are pleased to announce TennisDNA as the new Tennis and Pickleball provider in Little Rocky Run!
Information about these classes can be found here: TennisDNA Programs
Registration for summer tennis and pickleball programs with TennisDNA is now OPEN. Link below. Please feel free to take a look and sign up!
SUMMER CLASSES UPDATE: http://littlerockyrunhoa.org/?post_type=lsvrnotice&p=7416&preview=true
Little Rocky Run has seven tennis/pickleball courts for the enjoyment of Little Rocky Run residents and their guests in three locations:
Little Rocky Run Circle & Sunset Ridge Road/Water Pond Court (2 Courts)*
Courts are located next to the pool and behind Recreation Center 1. Residents should park in the pool/rec center parking lot and walk to the back of the building. These courts have lights on automatic timers from dusk until 10 p.m.
Springstone Drive (3 Courts)*
These courts were renovated in June 2019 and feature a top quality rebound board for individual practice. The courts are located just past Union Mill Elementary School and have a dedicated parking lot.
Stonefield Drive (2 courts)
The courts are located behind Recreation Center 3. The sport courts and parking lot were recently renovated and residents have been raving about how good these courts are!
A KEY IS NEEDED to use the tennis courts: LRR residents may purchase a key for $10.00 in the HOA Office, 6201 Sandstone Way, Clifton, VA. 20124.
Preferred Payment Methods: checks, debit cards and credit cards.
If you find a court in need of service, please contact the HOA Office at email@example.com or at 703-830-0411.