American Disposal Service is Little Rocky Run Homeowners Association’s waste disposal provider. If you have any questions, comments or concerns on their service, please contact ADS customer service at 703-368-0500 or visit www.americandisposal.com.
Their office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Pick-up times: Service can begin as early 6 A.M. and run until dark if/when necessary.
Please place your trash and recycling in appropriate containers with a tight-fitting lid no earlier than 6 P.M. the night before your scheduled pick-up day and promptly remove emptied containers from your front curb or open space on pick up day.
If your trash is not picked up by 5 P.M. on your scheduled day, please call American Disposal at 703-368-0500.
If your trash is not removed within 24 hours after your call to ADS, please call the HOA Office at 703-830-0411.
Trash & Recycling
Single Family Homes
|Tuesday & Friday||
- Bag all household waste and eliminate placing bags outside of containers as much as possible!!
- Place containers 3 feet apart and at least 10 feet from obstacles such as, mailboxes, cars and lamp posts.
- Please limit the amount of waste whenever possible!
- Remember the 3 R’s –> Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!!
- Drain all liquids and rinse containers
- ALL cardboard boxes MUST be broken down before being placed into or beside containers.
- Limit to 10 bags and 10 bundles per collection.
- Bundled yard debris should not exceed 4 feet in length and 3 feet in diameter, and both combined should not exceed 50 pounds.
- Dirt, sod, concrete, rocks and mulch are NOT acceptable items and should not be placed out for removal.
- As a reminder, yard debris is defined as grass clippings, leaves, small twigs/branches and brush that results from yard and landscape maintenance.
- Brush is defined as the woody part of tree trimmings or pruning’s with a branch and/or trunk diameter of six inches or less.
Bulk Services Update – May 29, 2020
- Effective Monday, June 1, 2020, bulk services will resume!
- ALL bulk items must be scheduled with the ADS Office 48 business hours in advance for collection. Items NOT scheduled will NOT be collected.
- Call the ADS Office at 703-368-0500 to schedule a pick-up.
- No more than 3 items per pick-up, not to exceed 2 cubic yards, including furniture and/or household cleanout material.
- No construction or remodeling materials are permitted.
Special Pickups (Large Items)
American Disposal will arrange a special collection of some large items at no extra charge. However, items such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, etc. will incur an extra charge. Call American Disposal at 703-368-0500 or visit them online at american-disposal.com for more information. Special pickups are usually made on the second regular collection day of the week if you call at least 72 hours in advance.
NOTE: Recreation Center trash cans are not intended for bulk trash drop off or homeowner trash.
If your recycling tote needs repair, please contact ADS by calling 703-368-0500.
If you need to schedule a bulk pickup, please contact ADS at this link: Bulk Pickup