How do I get a pool pass?
Fill out the pool pass application, send digital pictures of all applicants, provide proof of residency for anyone 18 or older.
Who needs a pool pass?
Everyone who lives within Little Rocky Run and 1 and up.
How long does it take to get a pool pass?
It can take up to 5 business days to process pool your pass(s).
I lost my pool pass how do I get a new pool pass?
If you were previously issued an access card(s) you WILL be required to pay a replacement fee of $25 per card to have a new card(s) printed and activated. Usage of your previously issued card will be verified and new cards will NOT be issued until fees are paid.
What if I already have a scan able pool pass?
If you have previously been issued a scan able pool pass (credit card type) -do not discard these cards, they cost $25 to replace – it will simply be reactivated, providing you (the homeowner) are in good standing with your assessments and reside at the same address provided on your prior application.
What is needed for proof of residency?
All adults (18 & older) must provide a current driver’s license, bank statement, utility bill, lease that lists the adult’s name as an occupant, or settlement sheet for new owners with corresponding LRR address as identification.
What kind of picture do I need to send in?
Please email digital pictures in original size – NO CROPPED PICTURES or NO HEADSHOTS.
I am a renter how do I get a pool pass?
Fill out the pool pass application, send digital pictures of all applicants, provide proof of residency for anyone 18 or older. Renters must also submit a copy of their current lease before a card will be issued or reactivated.
I live in LRR HOA but moved into a different house, what do I do?
DO NOT THROW AWAY YOUR ACCESS CARD(S) – you will use your same access card(s) but will need to update your address with the HOA office
I have a nanny can I get a pool pass for him/her?
The cost for this pass is $200.00 and is to be paid for at the HOA office.
How much does a pool pass cost?
There is NO CHARGE for your INITIAL scan able pool pass(s). If you have already been issued a pool pass card, there is a $25.00 charge for each replacement pass, no exceptions. The HOA Staff will verify prior issuance and usage of all cards. There will be no charge to update a pass for a child who moves into the next age bracket of cards (i.e. a 10-year-old who turns 11 and will receive a different color card), or if a child’s pass is being updated do to a change in appearance as they grow. PRIOR YEAR Card(s) must be turned in to receive a no charge updated card. Without exchange of the old card a $25 lost card fee will be assessed. Properly Completed Pool Pass Registration Forms are processed as they are received.
What do the different colored pool passes mean?
• Blue pass: Children ages 1-10. This pass will only allow children into the pool with an adult LRR resident with a current pass or an adult who holds a Nanny pass.
• Green pass: Children ages 11-17. This pass allows children ages 11-17 get into the pool without adult supervision, but does NOT allow this child to bring other children into the pool.
• Yellow pass: (18 and older) All Adults, including adult children living at home-ages 18 and over.
• Pink pass: Grandparents, who are members/renters of LRR with grandchildren ages 1-17 will need this pass for their grandchildren. Grandchildren must be accompanied by their grandparent to use LRR pools.
• Single day guest pass: $5.00 – Must be purchased by a member/renter. Only valid for 1 entry to the pool. Must be accompanied by an adult LRR pass holder.
• 10 Visit guest pass: $35.00 – Must be purchased by a member/renter. Valid for up to 10 entries to any pool. Does not expire. Must be accompanied by an adult LRR pass holder.
• Extended stay/Nanny pass: The cost for this pass is $200.00 and is to be paid for at the HOA office; Valid for anyone who is visiting LRR over the summer OR a nanny/childcare provider. Does not need to be accompanied by any other LRR pass holder.