If you have previously been issued a scannable access card – do not discard these cards, they cost $25 to replace!!
Please follow the links below to apply for a new resident access card (formerly known as pool passes).
Important reminders about these passes:
- Little Rocky Run residents must complete the application.
- Send labeled digital pictures (Example: John Doe Picture) for these passes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proof of residency must be shown for all adults (18 and older) who are not LRR homeowners, including adult children of a homeowner.
- Ensure that you are current and up to date on your HOA Assessments, as cards will not be issued until your account is current.
- RENTERS ONLY:
- A current copy of your lease must be provided to obtain a 2020 Resident Access Card or to have your card reactivated
- Every adult member listed on the lease MUST be able to provide proof of residency
- If you were issued a scannable access card from 2015 – 2019, you do not need to renew these cards
- If you have any questions, please contact the HOA Office, 703-830-0411 or email email@example.com
- Pool Rules