Little Rocky Run is an attractive, friendly, and well-managed community of 2,722 homes in Western Fairfax County, Virginia, known for its strong leadership and stable property values.
We have the active participation of professional management and resident volunteers on committees, an Architectural Review Board, and the Board of Trustees, all dedicated to excellence.
Little Rocky Run is a choice place to live.
To achieve our vision, the Little Rocky Run Home Owners Association commits to identify and provide services and amenities residents want, maintain its facilities in top-notch condition, manage its assets in a prudent manner, maintain a strong financial position, and responsibly control assessments. Our first responsibility is to the residents and owners of Little Rocky Run homes.
In carrying out this mission, we strive to:
- Encourage residents to volunteer their time and talents to the community.
- Recognize and reward excellence.
- Treat residents, volunteers, and employees with respect and fairness.
- Provide needed facilities and equipment.
- Maintain a high quality of life for our residents.
- Maintain a high standard of performance in all we do.
- Operate in a cost-effective manner.
- Create a positive community atmosphere.
Through a long-term commitment to this mission, we all develop a reputation for honesty, integrity, effectiveness and value.