Pools open Saturday, May 26! Do you know where your pool pass is?!
Homeowners Online Registration
- Only scannable LRR pool access cards (pool passes) are valid at Little Rocky Run pools. Do you still have your scannable pool pass and live at the same LRR address? You’re all set and do not need to reapply.
- If you are a new LRR homeowner, please bring a copy of your HUD 1 Settlement form to the HOA office and we will issue your pool passes.
- Online registration is currently available for homeowners only
- Please note that the HOA account associated with your Little Rocky Run address must be in good standing to utilize the pools.
- If you are renting your home in LRR, you must annually provide a copy of your current lease (even if you have previously received a scannable pool pass).
- If you are a new renter, please email your completed registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your lease, digital photos of all applicants and proof of residency (where necessary).
Picking Up Your Passes
- Please allow 3-5 business days for processing. You will receive an email when your passes are ready for pick up at the HOA office
- Bring ID to pick up your passes (a driver’s license or photo ID with your current Little Rocky Run address. Pool passes will not be distributed without proper ID
- Please keep in mind that pool season is a busy time in our office and you may have to wait a bit when picking up your passes. We appreciate your patience!
- Passes may be picked up during regular business hours at HOA office (M-F 9 am – 5 pm).
See you at the pools!